The Singapore Accountancy Commission (SAC) and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Singapore are working together to inaugurate the Internal Audit Mentorship Programme. Launched by Ms Indranee Rajah, Senior Minister of State for Law and Finance at the Global Internal Audit Leadership Summit, the programme provides a platform to connect aspiring Chief Audit Executives (CAEs) with experienced mentors whose knowledge, guidance and expertise will enable and support them in their journey to grow professionally.
Commencing in January 2017, the programme will be structured over a period of 6 months.
The programme seeks to achieve the following:
- Receive advice on professional and career development goals from your more experienced counterparts.
- Strengthen capabilities in your internal audit (IA) leadership role.
- Opportunity to nurture CAE aspirants and give back to the IA community through your personal knowledge and experience.
- Help aspiring CAEs realise their value-creating role and the important advocacy role he/she plays for the profession.
This programme is intended for:
- Experienced CAEs, Heads of Internal Audit or its equivalent (Mentors).
- Aspiring CAEs or internal auditors who are currently at one or two levels below the CAE, i.e. Deputy/Director/Senior Manager (Mentees)
For more information on the programme and to apply, please visit https://www.iia.org.sg/content/mentoring